- Economic and Development Sector Research
- Analysing and forecasting consumption behaviour, using robust modelling including at a granular level
- Facilitating decision making through revenue prediction modelling including demand estimation, premiumisation, upgradation strategies
- Economic impact analysis including usage of macro modelling such as Input-Output analysis, Social Accounting Matrix (SAM) etc.
- Social impact analysis including RCT
- Corporate social responsibility related studies
- Health, education, livelihood, water and sanitation etc.
- Poverty, child labour, inclusive development
- Environmental impact analysis including sectors like tourism
2. Market Research
- Industry studies, market demand assessment and forecasting, predictive modelling
- Market Opportunity Assessment, Competition Mapping
- Market Prioritization including Catchment Analysis
- Usage & Attitude/ advertisement strategy, Consumer satisfaction surveys
- Branding studies, New Product/ Concept Testing
3. Core Analytics Based Research
- Big data analytics and econometrics using various regression techniques, various clustering techniques, neural network, text mining, image analysis and the similar ones.
- Data visualisation and Dashboard creation using